Golf Course Maintenance
Blackmoor Golf Club is Looking for Full and Part Time Maintenance Staff Members.
(Posted August 22, 2018)
All applicants must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen. Applicants must be able to work in extreme weather conditions, lift 50 pounds, and stand, sit and squat for extended periods of time. Job duties will include and are not limited to walk mowing, string trimming, weed pulling, golf course setup, and mower operation.
- Health Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Paid holidays
- Golf privileges
- Discounts in the Golf Shop
ALL applicants MUST apply in person in the golf shop at 6100 Longwood Dr.
- Download the Word doc application
- Update it on your computer with your information
- Save and rename it with your first and last name
- Attach it to a new email addressed to: email@example.com.
Please make sure your name appears in the Subject of your email, and all contact information is included in the body.